SSD

Fri Jul 13 17:09:31 2012

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:44 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: SSD

Don't give up it took me 6 years to get approved. That's just totally insane that these Drs. charged you for your records. I think that is totally unethical and I would never let a Dr. like that ever operate on me. Wendy  

In a message dated 6/8/2012 9:12:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: mbrill@frontiernet.net (virginia) Subject: SSD

I discussed SSD with my Doctor, He said I should be on it.  So I went to Binder and Binder and started the process.  The Doctor wanted to charge me $1500.OO, YES $1500.  Which I could not afford, But I paid for him to fill out a form which he did half heartly and did not support me.  Also stated i needed emotional evaluation.  This is a highly recomended surgeon on this website.  He has performed 5 operations on me due to adhesions.  My GP doctor charge me a grand total of $46.00 For a letter, fill out forms.  medical records and a narrated request of my condition. My surgeon wanted almost$1800, FOR THIS SERVICE.

My surgeon is and excellent doctor! as a surgeon I highly recomend him. Everytime I have surgery it cost me around $5000.  out of pocket, because I am out of my Ins.  network.  I feel I am between a rock and a hard place, cause I need him as a surgeon.  Needless to say I was denied.  Any suggestions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: