Pelvic adhesions and exercise

Sat May 12 20:05:52 2012

Hi,

Ok so my story. Im 21yrs old. When i was 17 had 10cm in diameter Ovarian Dermoid tumour. Only on left ovary, they removed it after about 3 months of it being undiagnosed. They did open c-section surgery. Then few months later still no better. I turned 18 and there was another 8cm in diameter tumour on the same ovary as before. Doctor went in key hole to remove it and said it was attached to my sigmoid colon by adhesions. I was having TERRIBLE bowel problems. Anyway.. few months later still no better. Had to go out of the country so a doctor would have a look because the all just told me there was nothing wrong with me, and i knew myself i was not right still. Had more keyhole surgery and i had LOADS of adhesions all around where the tumors were before. I even had some to my liver prior to a pelvic infection apparently. So the surgeon cut through them and used something called ADEPT to try and stop them coming back. And guess what? still no better.. thisn have settled down a bit, i deffinately still have some adhesions there. What I am asking is does anyone have a similar story but their pain gets worse when the exercise? Obviously something is stuck to something in there and when i exercise I get really really bad pains.. It feels like a mixture between a stitch and a massive bruise, but the pain will linger for days after i have used the threadmill or something like that. And also does anyone think there is even any point in going back to the doctors for them to have another look.. because if the Adept stuff didnt work the first time what else can they do to stop them coming back? Also have just been diagnosed with depression just purely due to the chronic pain. Its terrible..you would think there must be something to stop them coming back! Thanks!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: