Re: Constant back pain, bowel issues

Mon Feb 27 18:13:23 2012

I also have the same I am going to see a kinelogist as i think there is a connection between my bowel adhesions and lower back and hip problems let u know how i go

--
jill

At Tue, 27 Dec 2011, IAS Admin wrote: > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of >annmarie bluett >Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 4:27 AM >To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >Subject: Re: Constant back pain, bowel issues > >Snap!  Your story is the exact same as mine!  Meds don't make any difference >and my Gyne just shrugs at me:( >I get the opinion that I now just have to live like this and to say I'm >miserable is an understatement:( >I just there was just a tablet I can take to make it go away but there >isn't.  I'd like another take down - the last one was three years ago but my >Gyne won't touch me again. >Should I ask for a second opinion? >Merry pain free xmas all!  > >From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > >Sent: Friday, 23 December 2011, 5:23 >Subject: FW: Constant back pain, bowel issues >From: Jat2@wi.rr.com (entrapped) >Subject: Constant back pain, bowel issues > >For the past year I've had nonstop low back pain, right hip/sacroiliac >pain, and bowel issues.  The bowel issues have been going on since my >first laparoscopic surgery in 1999 (endometriosis, adhesions).  Has >anyone here experienced this? I've been to a neurologist who has placed >me on meds which don't help and I get the distinct feeling that my >gynecologist doesn't want to do anything with this...  perhaps he's >inexperienced in taking down adhesions.  All I know is I'm miserable day >in and day out.  Any comments?

--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: