Re: FW: FW: low back and hip muscle pain

Mon Oct 3 18:27:16 2011

Yes, I have some hip pain from a left sided pelvic adhesions due to a groin surgery. I had them removed a couple of times and the warning is an operation could make things worse as in my case. I am trying to wait it out a little longer. I think the doctor of choice my be Dr.Clark Gerhart. I don't think he is trying to tout any miraclulous claims etc. I am skeptical about going to Germany, etc. If I go, I will update everyone.

--
Shirley

At Thu, 8 Sep 2011, IAS Admin wrote: > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of >annmarie bluett >Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 1:26 PM >To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >Subject: Re: FW: low back and hip muscle pain > >Yes me! >  >My lower right groin, hip and lower back are painful -- all the time!  I had >a hyst 5 years ago followed by a adhesion take down two years ago -- bowel >and bladder involvement.  It feels as if I've got continual appendicitus but >no one will do anything about it as, like you, they will only operate again >if I have any more bowel obstructions.  I am beyond fed up and not looking >forward to living the rest of my life in so much pain;( >  >Hugs >Ann-Marie xxxx  > >--- On Mon, 5/9/11, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: > >From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> >Subject: FW: low back and hip muscle pain >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >Date: Monday, 5 September, 2011, 18:48 >Sender: pixiekabb@yahoo.com (Karen Ricci) >Subject: low back and hip muscle pain > >I've had 2 exploratory laparotomies and many flare ups since. >For the past 2 years I've had problems with my back.  The left side of >my back muscle had been knotted-up constantly.  Pills, therapy, TENS >unit, injections haven't worked.  I believe that adhesions have attached >to this muscle group.  I believe it can't release at all.  Constant pain >and difficulty moving are my companion. > >This is the side of my body that has had the worst of adhesions! I don't >know what type of doctor to see anymore.  The last surgeon, few years >ago, said he wouldn't operate on me.  Unless, I had another bowel >obstruction. > >Woe is me! Anyone else have this issue? > >-- >Thanks, >Karen Ricci >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: