A blood disorder that can cause. Adhesions

Sun Jul 31 19:47:31 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Boggs Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 12:37 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: A blood disorder that can cause. Adhesions

dear Sunny,

I looked up every version and research of this disease and not one of them mentioned them mentioned adhesions but their were lots of other serious side affects so I hope your doctor treats you well and watches you closely so that you are taken care of properly. If you do not have adhesions already I hope that you never get them. They are hell on earth and if you have them you allready know this. God Bless you and please please watch your health closely with this new diagnosis and take care of yourself. if you ever need to talk I am at Jenib123@gmail.com. Take care Sunny.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 1:14 PM, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: Debbie <sunny97707@yahoo.com> Subject: A blood disorder that can cause. Adhesions

Please let all know about FACTOR FIVE BLOOD LADEN DISORDER . I was diagnosed last. Year. It is heretitary but no one in my family has been diagnosed befor me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: