spasms

Tue Apr 19 22:42:39 2011

Please women. I know I have posted on here many times, but yesterday was the last straw. A few months ago, I got a seris of charly horse cramps in my abdomen. They were terrible and felt so much like labor pains. They lasted about 10 minutes is spasms. The next few days after that, I was so sore. Like I had over worked at the gym. ( and no that wouldn't happen because I am a fat cow) Well, yesterday, I walked out of church and before I could get into my truck, they happened again. The pain almost through me to my knee's. I finally was able to get back into the church and while I was close to screaming, I asked for someone to get my husband. I couldn't sit down so he helped me lay in the truck, and by they tim we were home, they were gone. I am very sore.

I like my doctor, but I was to look into Dr Marcasus (sp) in Florida. Does anyone have any thing like this happen to them? And if you do or have gone to Celebration in Florida, can you tell me how you liked it?

I have very bad nerve damage plus ARD. I really would like it if someone would email me about this. My email is extrafeetmom@yahoo.com. I am at the end of my rope. Thanks God bless you guys. Kristie Liston

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: