Re: Trapped Nerves by adhesions

Sun Mar 6 17:59:34 2011

Thanks for the reply Dawn, did they do surgery to take care of the trapped nerves?

--
Karan

At Sat, 26 Feb 2011, Dawn wrote: > >Hi Karan, I have nerve damage caused apparently from the adhesions in the >abdomen wrapping around them then once cut loose during surgery I guess is >how it happened. The pain is in my left side and extends down into my left >leg. My right side has always been my "good side" until lady august I had to >undergo another surgery to remove more ovarian remnants, appendix and more >adhesions. Now, my right leg is causing me problems too. I see a new pain >clinic doc at the end of the month and hope he can come up with some better >options for me than my current plan which is taking hydro's, flexeril, >klonopin and some other stuff. >Good luck to you! >Dawn > >Sent from my iPhone - from dawn > >On Feb 20, 2011, at 3:45 PM, "IAS Admin" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: >From: kherard@sulphur.org (Karan) >Subject: Trapped Nerves by adhesions > >Since 2005, I've had 3 surgeries due to Adhesions...the last being in >March 2010. The pain is back, been back a while...seeing a Surgeon next >week for "trapped nerves" by adhesions in the lower abdomen. Has anyone >had this before? They gave me 2 injections into the nerves...(made me >say very bad words)....it helped with the pain, haven't had to take any >pain meds, but it's only temporary....Anyone had this? > >-- >Karan..

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: