Re: Trapped Nerves by adhesions

Sun Mar 20 12:33:33 2011

Wow- finally I found somebody with the SAME EXACT thing that I have (in addition to the three surgeries for bowel obstructions). I had hernia surgery about 6 years ago and they say that the scar tissue and mesh probably trapped nerves. I am in pain every day. Thanks for sharing.

--
Rob

At Mon, 14 Mar 2011, IAS Admin wrote: > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of >Debbie Baranes >Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:42 PM >To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >Subject: Re: Trapped Nerves by adhesions > >I also have this problem a long with problems in my cervical and lower back >and from hernia repair and second open surgery for the rest my problems, >tear in bowel incarcerated hernia and lyisis of extensive adhesion's on the >right side pelvic to abdomen. I'm sure it was the mesh that made adhesion's >grow so bad, not to mention nerve damage in the groin from the first repair. >The left side has caught up with adhesion's now also, I also have had >partial obstructions lately. I don't know how much more were supposed to >take. I am never with out pain now ever. I try to just take a day at a time >in the hopes that some day some one will really help. Keep the hope everyone >Debbie B NY > >________________________________________ >From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> >________________________________________ > >-- >________________________________________ >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS >________________________________________ <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 8:04:52 PM >Subject: FW: Trapped Nerves by adhesions >From: kherard@sulphur.org (Karan) >Subject: Re: Trapped Nerves by adhesions > >Thanks for the reply Dawn, did they do surgery to take care of the >trapped nerves? > >-- >Karan > >At Sat, 26 Feb 2011, Dawn wrote: >> >>Hi Karan, I have nerve damage caused apparently from the adhesions in the >>abdomen wrapping around them then once cut loose during surgery I guess is >>how it happened. The pain is in my left side and extends down into my left >>leg. My right side has always been my "good side" until lady august I had >to >>undergo another surgery to remove more ovarian remnants, appendix and more >>adhesions. Now, my right leg is causing me problems too. I see a new pain >>clinic doc at the end of the month and hope he can come up with some better >>options for me than my current plan which is taking hydro's, flexeril, >>klonopin and some other stuff. >>Good luck to you! >>Dawn >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: