Need help!

From: IAS Admin (
Sat Oct 23 19:31:39 2010

From: [] On Behalf Of Alta Wickberg Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 7:41 PM To: Subject: Re: Need help!

I assume you are looking for a doctor who will treat you but also write you a script for some form of narcotics.  Many of the Pain Management clinic are not taking new patients.  So many people taking prescription drugs recreationally the DEA has really cracked down on doctors, pain clinics and scripts.  I have found that even though a doctor is a pain management doctor they do not write scripts.  Doctors are doing injections, blocks and other therapy so you want to check that out what the doctor will do.  Check what your states laws are concerning narcotics are.   I live in Kansas and I am lucky to get Hydrocodone.  It has taken me a year to finally get into a pain management doctor here.  The dea is really cracking down here.  My doctor has to fill out a form monthly because I am one of two patients she writes a script for hydrocodone too.    Good luck. Alta

--- On Sat, 10/16/10, IAS Admin (Tracy) <> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <> Subject: Need help! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <> Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 11:51 PM Sender: (shelly) Subject: Need help!

I've had adhesion's now for 14 years.  you all know how life changing it can be.  I need to find an understanding doctor in my area.  Can anyone help with that? I live in on the southeast coast of NC.  about an hour away from Myrtle Beach.  I've been to almost everyone here in my town and they can't or won't help.  I've tried looking up drs in my area and when i call they say..  we don't take chronic pain patients.  Even the pain clinics won't because it's not a spine or neck injury.  I would really appreciate anyone's help.  thanks in advance and i hope you all have a day with a little less pain! Glad your all here! shelly


Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: