Adhesions...Help?

Sat Oct 23 19:30:34 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Tucker Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:55 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions...Help?

They did get my packet and am waiting for the consult records as we write. CAPPS hasn't contacted me about coming in yet, but I'll keep you posted! Rebecca

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 11:50:35 PM
Subject: Adhesions...Help?

from: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JMoore4877@aol.com Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 4:40 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions...Help?

Please keep me posted.  I have been debating myself, about going to CAPPS.  Been scared, been tired, been hurting, been sore, been disgusted.  Now ready to get back on track and in the battle.  So, please let me know how you do!   In a message dated 10/9/2010 3:51:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: Rebecca Tucker <rjtucker5175@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Adhesions...Help?

i'm an old, returning member of this list and have extensive history in pain management and IV TPN. Sometimes it just comes to that, but thankfully I found a surgeon who was willing to go the extra million miles to make my last surgery in 2005 my last surgery. That's nearly 5 years of blisfull painfreeness! I'm just now starting to have problems again and losing weight, having pain, but not bad enough for surgery or IVs. I'm going to try the CAPPS clinic in Florida...I'll keep yall posted. I was in California but live in Arkansas now.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: