ADHESION HORROR

Wed Sep 29 00:58:32 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of katelyn opalenik Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:34 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIAN HORROR

You have been thru so much, I am sorry for all your pain. What does your GI Doc say? A lot of the symptoms u have a treatable, as long as there is no blockage or anything. Are u working closely with any docs? On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: johurt4@aol.com (johurt4@aol.com) Subject: ADHESIAN HORROR

Hello my name is Johurt4 I had 4 back to back c-ections, then becaue of all the pain on the left lower side they found out my left ovary wa cared to my intestines and lot of cysts so it was removed along with my uterous because it was also scared to things it should not have been and causing pain.  Which that wa done in June of 09 then I continued to be in pain so they wanted remove the right ovary becaue it was one big cyst which that was in Nov of 09.  The doctor declined to do a laporscopy sugery because I have way to much scar tissue so I have had 6 major abdominal sugeries pretty much back to back.  I have chronic abdomial pain rectal bleeding,constipated or very thin bowel movements have bloating and vomit during a bowel movement my stomack hurts so bad to go and it will hurt all day long constant nausea,low apetite can not pass gas or it is very hard to someone please help..

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: