Intestinal Soreness

Sat Aug 28 23:27:28 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Jeanette Chamberlain Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 8:19 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Intestinal Soreness

Hi Alegna,   Your problem is that the stupid adhesions are attaching to your intestines. After they have been there a while they start to stretch and pull on the tissue  of your intestines and it really hurts, especially when you have a big BM. It helps a little to take a stool softener but that doesn't relieve the pain caused by the intestinal adhesions. How do I know this? I have abdominal adhesions that are attached to my intestines and my abdominal wall. I've only had partial obstructions so far...knock on wood, and they are no fun. There's really not much the doctors are willing do unless you have a partial or full intestinal obsruction. The symptoms of an obstruction are: constipation, intermittent to severe abdominal cramps, vomiting, green vomit, fecal vomiting (vomit that looks like feces-sorry-gross), blood stained mucus, jelly like mucus. I know this sounds scary but knowledge is power. If you aren't having these symptoms then you need to find some way to deal with the pain. If you are having these symptoms, go to the doctor. Hang in there dear...you are not alone. We are legion!   Jeanette Adhesions since 2002 and hanging in there.   > Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:25:28 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: Intestinal Soreness
>
> Sender: alegna2017@aol.com (angela)
> Subject: Intestinal Soreness
>
> Has any one ever experienced this? For the last several days I have been
> having extreme soreness to my intestines.Yes,I said intestines!The
> soreness is so extreme that it hurts to walk so all I have been able to
> do is lie down propped up with pillows.The pain meds aren't working,it's
> as if my intestines have been bruised.I haven't contacted my medical
> physician because I know he is going to say he has never heard of this
> symptom before & that I am an enigma.I don't want to go to the ER
> because I am uninsured & every test result will come back normal & then
> I will be discharged home once again without any help.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: