Pelvic Pain

Tue Jun 15 22:43:57 2010

Oh My Gosh, I am so grateful I found you. New to this so bare with me. Have been having Pelvic pain for over 3 years. Been to countless doctors, many tests,an ache that consumed me, has become life changing extreme pain, can't eat, can't sleep, and HOPE TO DIE.

Had a Hysterectomy 11/99, they left something open, almost bled out, collapsed lungs, etc.. All very dramatic, intensive care 5 days, huge scar, but they saved my life. Fast forward to 2007 when the pain began. I can't sit at my desk for much more than 15 minutes at a time, eating makes it worse. Thought maybe it was an entrapped nerve, had lymph nodes biopsies, everything comes back normal, so the doctors think I'm drug seeking. Finally an OB-GYN last month said this could be adhesions from that emergency surgery. Insurance running out, can't hardly do my job the pain is so bad. What should I do. I cried tears of Joy for the first time in years when I found this site. I am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not crazy!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you whomever is reading this. Candace

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: