Adhesions causing vomiting

Fri Mar 26 19:12:30 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JMoore4877@aol.com Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 1:02 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Adhesions causing vomiting

I experience the same.  But, you need to have a doctor rule out a blockage.  Nausea and vomiting can be a sign of a blockage or infection.  I get infections in the intestines often.  If you have any fever along with these other symptoms call your doc.  Take care its a battle.  My last bout with diarrhea, nausea vomiting lasted 21/2 weeks with antibiotics.   In a message dated 3/21/2010 7:28:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, carynlruzich@comcast.net writes: Yes, adhesions can cause nausea and vomiting, usually when they're strangling something.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 12:35:18 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: Adhesions causing vomiting From: alegna2017@aol.com (angela) Subject: Adhesions causing vomiting

I have been suffering from adhesions for many years but lately I am nauseous & vomitting.  Is any one else experiencing these symptoms? I have always had the abdominal pain but these other symptoms are new.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: