15th Surgery again

Sun Jan 24 18:22:37 2010

This time I had surgery with a different surgeon from my home town in Tampa. I usually go and see Dr.Redan who is the best in his field. But my family and I wanted me to be close to home this time around. I had the surgery and woke up in extreme pain from it. I don't know what he did because I never saw him again until 3 weeks after my surgery. He told me that he has seen other patients with this adhesion disease and wouldn't want his worst enemy to have this. I went back to work again full time because it is the only way I can keep my medical insurance. And again, I am in pain and was told to deal with it. I have 2 different types of pain meds I am on when needed. I am on the verge of losing my job because the staff here are getting sick of me being sick all the time. My family is trying to help me out but they are frustrated with me too. I live with my sister rent free for a little while then I will have to be out on my own again soon. If I lose my job. I don't know what I am going to do. I am at my wits end. There isn't any way out of this disease and no hope of ever being well again. I really don't know what to do or where to go for help. I have been very sad and getting more depressed everyday. Is there anyone out there going thru the same thing? Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: