Re: Happy to find site

Sun Nov 8 19:14:39 2009

Does Dr. Gerhart use the adhesion barrier? If not, the surgery may not work

as scar tissue generally grows back with a vengeance.

--
Linda

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:50 AM Subject: Happy to find site

> Sender: "brill" <mbrill@frontiernet.net> > Subject: Re: Happy to find site > > Dr. Clark Gerhart in PA would be the closest he has a web site >

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> > Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 2:01 PM > Subject: Happy to find site > >> Sender: goforit.taylor@gmail.com (Amy) >> Subject: Happy to find site >> >> Hi, my name is Amy. My friend found this site for me and I am relieved >> to find support. I had a hysterectomy five years ago.(Severe >> endometriosis) About three years ago I started with some pain in my >> lower left side. I also have pain in my lower back. It's been about a >> year that the pain has increased. In the past six months I have been to >> the ER twice. CT scan shows nothing. The doctors feel that it is >> adhesions causing the pain, but they discourage surgery. They pretty >> much have the attitude that if I can deal with the pain it's better. I >> have a high tolerance for pain and really have not complained about the >> pain. When I do many people don't believe me because I am not yelling >> out and "acting" like I am in pain. The last trip to the ER the doctor >> gave me a prescription for Percocet. I try not to take it unless I am >> in a lot of pain. I just would like to find a doctor who listens and >> cares. Does anyone know of a doctor in Baltimore, MD? Thanks for >> listening. >> Amy >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: