Re: Help! Requesting doctor in central FL

Sun Oct 11 09:23:10 2009

Kimberly Watkins,

There is a doctor in Celebration Florida he practices out of Celebration Hospital his name is Dr. Redan you can go on his website: I am trying to get in to see him now, just waiting on my surgeon to send my medical records to them and get a appt but if you go on the website and register they will send you a packet to fill out so you can get in to see him. I hear, from this website, that he is really good with adhesion situations - he specializes in it which is the first doctor that i have heard of that specializes in adhesions - how great is that...dont know if this is any help for you but i know me - im willing to do the 4 hour drive. i live in sarasota, florida and cant wait to go see him.

good luck

Sue -----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <> Sent: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 11:46 pm Subject: Help! Requesting doctor in central FL

From: [] On Behalf Of Kimberly Watkins Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:29 PM To: Subject: Help!

I am new to the adhesions site but, I have been?suffering with adhesions since 2004. I am looking for a specialist that?can help me, that excepts medicaid and that is in the Central Florida Area. If you have any information pleae forward it to me. ? Thanks, Kimberly

[moderator note: subject changed to reflect message topic]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: