adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

Fri Sep 11 19:16:05 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Susan Kuszczak Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:37 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

Good luck at U of M.  I am feeling soooo much better after my surgery on Aug 14th.  My follow-up is Sept 14th (Monday).  The vomitting has stopped.  I still have some discomfort, but probably will the rest of my life.  Simply due to the multiple surgeries.  Those abdominal muscles and nerves can only be cut into so many times before you have some type of permanent damage.  BUT, this is so much more manageable.  A couple of motrins now and then takes care of it.  Driving is the most uncomfortable but I can certainly handle this.  My doctor referred me for some physical therapy and is confident this will help.

I go back to work Sept 20th and will finally be feeling like a productive person again.  Again, best of luck.  Maybe I will see you at U of M.

Sincerely, Susan

--- On Tue, 9/8/09, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI) To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 8:23 PM Sender: "linda" <lindahalford@comcast.net> Subject: Re: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

Has anyone been to the Cleveland Clinic for help with adhesions?

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 1:00 AM Subject: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)

> Sender: poysonivy2@hotmail.com (sindy)
> Subject: Re: adhesions - request for Dr. referral (MI)
>
> Thank you sooo much !! I have an appointment in St.Clare Shores in Oct.
> but U of M is so much closer to home for me.  I am going to call
> tomorrow for an appointment.  I wish you all the best at least you have
> a Dr.  know one wants to touch me.  Now thanks to you maybe I can have
> one to.  I stopped driving because of the way my stomach swells up & the
> way it hurts when I ride in a car so , my daughters drive me.  I have
> wonderful daughters! I live in the Flint area so U of M is closer.  My
> thoughts & prayers are with you Sindy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: