Anyone been sent to neurologist?

Wed May 6 19:16:10 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JMoore4877@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:45 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Anyone been sent to neurologist?

been there, done that, several times with no luck.  But, that doesn't mean it wont help you.  Don't give up..  You never know what might be around the next corner!     In a message dated 5/5/2009 5:43:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: stacygilmore@wowway.com (Stacy) Subject: Anyone been sent to neurologist?

After numerous surgeries, including two in the last two years, I think my Dr is at a loss as to what to do with me.  My adhesion pain is back with a vengeance.  I have gone to a pain Dr, had a couple injections, with no relief.  He now wants to send me to a neurologist to have nerve mapping done to try and isolate the nerves being affected by the adhesions.  Has anyone done this before? Is it worth my time and a painful test? Or is he just at a loss as to what to do with me now? Any experiences are greatly appreciated!

--
Stacy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: