Re: Anyone been sent to neurologist?

Wed May 6 19:15:38 2009

Hi Stacy, I haven't heard of this test but am curious as to what they will do with you once the mapping is done. I suspect the map will provide clues that are off the wall and still leave them not knowing what to do about the pain. But, hey, anything is worth the try, I think.

Regards, Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 5:44 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Anyone been sent to neurologist? From: stacygilmore@wowway.com (Stacy) Subject: Anyone been sent to neurologist?

After numerous surgeries, including two in the last two years, I think my Dr is at a loss as to what to do with me. My adhesion pain is back with a vengeance. I have gone to a pain Dr, had a couple injections, with no relief. He now wants to send me to a neurologist to have nerve mapping done to try and isolate the nerves being affected by the adhesions. Has anyone done this before? Is it worth my time and a painful test? Or is he just at a loss as to what to do with me now? Any experiences are greatly appreciated!

--
Stacy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: