Re: why is it so hard?

Wed Apr 29 19:15:51 2009

There are many, many, many testimonies on the "Adhesions Quilt." I have been unable to update mine since my last surgery with Dr. Redan, Celebration, FL. He was hopeful my adhesions wouldn't return; however, they have and I continue to suffer. He is a skilled general surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone suffering from adhesions attached to the bowels or vital organs. He practiced with Dr. Reich who was the pioneer of laparoscopic surgery for gynecology. I believe he may be using the spray shield to prevent adhesions. FDA is allowing some doctors in the U.S. to use it to see if they will approve it. I found the method that Dr. Cook in L.A., CA is using to be very interesting. The patient is awake while he using a laparoscopic to lyse the adhesions that are causing the pain. There are different types of adhesions, not all cause the pain. He uses a barrier. He goes back in with a laparoscope to see if the adhesions have reformed. I'm not explaining it the correct way but you get the picture.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: