Helen chalmers, Still in pain

Wed Apr 29 19:13:27 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of LOU COOPER Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:33 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Helen chalmers, Still in pain

Debbie Very word you said is right on the ball, most of us feel the same way. And as regards adhesion barriers, its our best hope, i asked someone why spray gel was not approved by the FDA in North America but used in other countries, were thy are having good results, I was told that thy are stricture here to what gos on the market. so with this in mind we have to suffer, when the proof is rigth under their noses. give us the choice in having an adhesion barrier, we are the ones who have to live with the pain ++++++ not you Drs and surgeons who cut us open and leave us in this hell to face every day. This spray gel may not be the answer, but until we have the option to have it, we will not know. Lou

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of BBLDEB@aol.com Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:56 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Helen chalmers, Still in pain

Dear Sally...     With much sympathy to Helen and to you and her family, I must confess that I know that feeling all to well.  The pain can sometimes drive you to a point where you do want to give up.  There comes a point where you can't deal with the pain any longer and you just feel like no one understands or cares at that moment.  There is a loss inside that comes from not being able to live your life the way you know it should be lived.  All of which comes from doctor's not doing what they should from the get go and help the patient the way they should.  In the end, the only one to blame is a medical profession that doesn't know what they should have learned before becoming a surgeon.  And for those that do know about adhesions and don't do anything to help them, then they are the ones that should be held liable for medical malpractice.  It is a misdiagnosis.  There is no other way to look at it.  Especially when the patient themselves have told the doctor about their history with adhesions.  No excuse for them not tending to it.

With this being said, I want all those that suffer with adhesions and the pain that it causes to know, there is a help available, but it is far and few between.  Some of the good doctor's have been mentioned on this site.  We just need to keep our faith up and believe that their is hope for us.  We need more doctor's with a better adhesion barrier, one that will stop them once and for all.  God bless us all.  And my prayers go out to each of us.   God be with you all,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: