Link I gave in previous post stopped working

Wed Apr 29 19:13:09 2009

________________________________________ From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of
--
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:20 PM
To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org
Subject: Re: Link I gave in previous post stopped working

Jetstamp,     I am sorry to hear about all you have gone thru.  Yes, I do know what you mean.  I have been having this problem since 1983.  So, it is nothing new to me.  But after many surgeries to correct some of it, the adhesions only became worse... hence, no barrier used ever.      After careful thought, I have become so "T'd" with doctors.  It upsets me to know that they pawn us off and yes, I have been diagnosed with IBS as well.  I tried the meds for it, only to find out they didn't work.  (Hmmm, wonder why?)  Obviously the adhesions have got the best of me right now and yes, there are times when I do want to give up, but for the most part, I want to get a proper diagnosis and then take it back to ALL of the doctors that misdiagnosed me and possibly start a suit against the medical profession.  "WE" as patients have had enough, and with all that we have gone thru, there is no since in us having to go thru all of this for as long as we have.  There needs to come a point where we say "ENOUGH  IS  ENOUGH" and put our foot down and show the medical professionals that they are wrong and they need to pay for what we go thru.  Compensation is not what I am looking for, but a way to make them open their eyes and start to take notice of what "WE" go thru.  Maybe by doing this, they will finally start to take us seriously and do something to help us and not "PAWN" us off like yesterday's trash.  I don't know about you, but I have had enough.  I just had the same doctor that diagnosed me many years ago with GERD and Acid Reflux and with a hital hernia, to tell me and my doctor that I don't have any of it.  By the way, the test did show it about 2 months ago and I have had it since I was 16 years old and still have it.  The lies that I have read in my medical records that they have written are unimaginable.  Some of which tried to say that I am a DRUG ADDICT. by the way, I have never used drugs and get fussed at for not even taking my blood pressure medicine!  I don't even drink nor have I ever been one that would drink!!!!  THIS really PI$$ES me off!!!!  I am going to see what I can do for ALL of us.  Bare with me a bit.  It may take a little time.  But believe me, something is going to be done about this.. once and for all.   God bless us all and pray this works! Debbie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: