Infertility

Tue Mar 31 06:57:16 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of BBLDEB@aol.com Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:13 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Infertility

Rebecca...

The adhesions had caused my tubes to become clogged and in the end, caused me to miscarry many times. Went to more than 11 doctors trying to figure out what was wrong, but all kept saying that I just needed to be patient and that I would have children. (this was before we knew I had adhesions). Needless to say, I have no children of my own because of it and now I have had to go thru a complete hysterectomy because of the adhesions and now I will never be able to have any. I had always wanted 12 kids... seeing how I am the baby of 12 myself. I love kids. I am lucky to have 2 Step Children, 29 God children (1 on the way now) and 10 Grand Children (1 on the way as well). With a total of 92 (ninety-two) kids all together that either call me Mom, God Mama, Grandma.. etc.

I wish someone had told me about adhesions when I was 14, when I had the accident that started all of this mess. Maybe I would have been able to have a child or more. I am soon to be 41.

For those that have not been able to have children, my heart goes out to you. I know the pain you go thru. For those trying to conceive, go to see your OB/GYN ASAP. Don't put it off. And make sure you let him know you have a history of adhesions. Use IVF if need be.

Good luck Rebecca and I hope you are able to find a doctor that can help you to have a child as soon as possible. Try not to wait if you can. Congrats on the new marriage. My prayers are with you and your new husband. God bless you both.

~~Debbie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: