Re: (For Caryn R.) How do adhesions grow

Thu Mar 12 23:27:13 2009

Katie,

My mother's adhesions stopped being a problem in her middle fifties.  She had probably as many adhesion surgeries as I've had; at least one every two years on average.  I'm just hoping the same thing will happen to me . . . that somewhere along the way these damn things will stop growing. Caryn

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Katie" <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 10:58:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: (For Caryn R.) How do adhesions grow

Caryn,  does that mean that your mother is finally well?

Katie

At Tue, 3 Mar 2009, carynlruzich@comcast.net wrote: >
>I believe that is the biggest question medical science

has yet to answer.  If they that, they'd probably have a solution. >
>It is known to be an inflammatory response.  Normally
that response does get turned off.  In people with adhesions,  it does not.  I believe something in us feeds their growth.� � My mother also suffered terribly from adhesions and had countless sugeries for adhesion removal, just like me.  However, her last surgery was when she was in her 50's.  I have often wondered what changed to make them stop?  One thought was hormones, but my mother had a complete hysterectomy when she was in her late 30's.  Makes me wonder still. >
>Caryn R
>

>>>----- Original Message -----
>From: Natrlady21@aol.com
>To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
>Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:54:25 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
>Subject: Re: ?How do adhesions grow?
>
>Does anyone know what makes existing adhesions continue to grow (spread)?  By doin certain activities etc.  Are there professional articles that talk about this?
>
>Thanks,
>Karen
>
>2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

tm htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: