Re: Question

Thu Mar 12 22:52:07 2009

Sabrina, as sad as it is...doctors don't understand adhesions. I had a doctor tell me he was writing a book on adhesions. He didn't have a clue. I am living proof that serripeptase works. I thought....surely something you could get at an herbal store wouldn't work and of course if it did the doctors would know about it. but guess what....they don't! I went to Iherb.com and order Dr.s Best(the one with the most serripeptase in it. NOTHING ELSE IN IT. I take 30 a day. and then I do stretching. People...try to give it time. It doesn't happen over night. But it has helped me more then the surgery I had for the adhesions in the first place!

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sabrina Parks<mailto:comeawake@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:32 PM Subject: Question

I am 33 I have had two abdominal surgeries. I live in Arkansas and I was wondering if you or anyone you know would know of a gyno or a general surgeon around my area that would be able to help me with my adhesions and someone who might be well educated in adhesions. At least someone who would be willing to treat my pain. I have suffered for 5 years with no help and I have been to over twelve doctors.

Sabrina

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Hotmail®. See how.<http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid==
TXT_MSGTX_WL_HM_express_032009#colortheme>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: