Re: Bit worried - anyone help

Tue Mar 10 13:14:09 2009

Thanks Donna:)   I am taking diclofenac - I live in the UK so not sure if that is the same.  I also take dihydrocodiene at night which helps with pain relief and let me get to sleep - unfortunatley the effects wear off after 3 hours and have break through pain which I have to take more for.  Just really miserable at the mo - it has been a long 4 weeks and I have another 8 more weeks on my sofa looming now.   like everyone here I have had constant pain now for years and it took a lot for me to agree to more surgery and I feel a tad down because of the continual pain - thought last week I was in for some rest bite - never mind   Hugs to all   AnnMarie

--- On Tue, 10/3/09, Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> wrote:

From: Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> Subject: Re: Bit worried - anyone help To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009, 7:06 PM

AnnMarie, We are all so different but one thing I can recommend is trying to get an anti-inflammatory such as Celebrex.  The wounds are in the early stage of healing and this could help.  I know it has helped me.    Donna J

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of annmarie bluett Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:30 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Bit worried - anyone help

Just worried - Like most of you know I had a laporotomy for adhesion take down 4 weeks ago - I know it was only partially sucessful - they unstuck my bowel which was obstructing but had to pull out because of risk of organ damage.  Well - recovery has been hard as I had a mid line incision but last week the pain started to ease off some - now - though - it is back and really bad.  I had a wound check on Friday and everything was fine but now pain is awful - back to not sleeping after having a few comfortable nights.  I am worried that it is adhesion's back and not just recovery pain - has this happened to anyone else?   Thanks AnnMarie 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: