Re: Bit worried - anyone help

Tue Mar 10 13:04:41 2009

AnnMarie, We are all so different but one thing I can recommend is trying to get an anti-inflammatory such as Celebrex. The wounds are in the early stage of healing and this could help. I know it has helped me.

Donna J

_____

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of annmarie bluett Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:30 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Bit worried - anyone help

Just worried - Like most of you know I had a laporotomy for adhesion take down 4 weeks ago - I know it was only partially sucessful - they unstuck my bowel which was obstructing but had to pull out because of risk of organ damage. Well - recovery has been hard as I had a mid line incision but last week the pain started to ease off some - now - though - it is back and really bad. I had a wound check on Friday and everything was fine but now pain is awful - back to not sleeping after having a few comfortable nights. I am worried that it is adhesion's back and not just recovery pain - has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks AnnMarie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: