Re: please help! (for Kelly)

Mon Mar 9 18:35:35 2009

Kelly,

Were all of your 9 surgeries for adhesion removal?????

--
Katie

At Mon, 9 Mar 2009, krjmarketing@yahoo.com wrote: > >I have had 9 surgeries now and no CT scan has ever

shown the massive mess of adhesions found. My surgeries began with suspect Endometriosis and several years of complaints. Cysts were the secondary reason for going in to remove endo. My point is that in my case no tests or scans ever show the issues well. But I did have some success with vaginal ultrasounds. This showed organs pulled together, etc. It showed my ovary literally bent back and stuck to bowel. I wanted to scream then. You need a caring and knowledgeable GYN. Kathy Maupin in St. Louis has suffered with our fate, so she really cares about her patient's lives. Maybe some of you might consider St. Louis for help. My surgeon is Michael Smith and he is caring and very skilled. He just did my mutliple hernia surgery and removed adhesions in areas I complained of. It was done laparoscopically and at two weeks today I feel amazingly well (so far). I am sorry so many of you can't find the right help. We are really blessed with many amazing doctors here. > >Kelly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: