An Awareness Pin has been made for ARD and a Book Written

Thu Mar 5 17:35:13 2009

In 2007 Karen Steward wrote the book " Doctors Bound By Secrecy? Victims Bound By Pain" Her daughter had such a horrible time growing up with adhesions, and the Dr's. here in the states did nothing for her. Since her surgeries, she is adhesion free, and has been blessed with 2 beautiful children, and is still doing wonderful. I still have not purchased Karen's book, shame on me! She has helped a lot of people on the Endogyn Website, including myself just by caring, sharing her knowledge, and writing her book. There also has been a pin designed looks like the ribbon pins, but is in black and white. I believe that she was also on a few Television programs promoting her book. You can go to her website to order the book, and awareness pin. http://www.KarenSteward.com and also the book can be ordered through Amazon.com. I feel every doctor that treats patients with adhesions should have to read the book. I really want one for myself, and for my sister-in-law that was just recently diagnosed with ARD. I haven't spoke on line with Karen for a while, I just feel awful most of the time. I will write the doctors TV program soon. My husband needed help with the spoiled Border Collie Princess Sadie, she won't let us clip her nails, the noise scares her. So...I tried helping by holding her down, and she broke through, and just ripped me more. I think we need doggie downers to do it :) we will take her to the vet. Anyway, I hope this info helps. Cheryl D.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: