Re: ADHESIONS digest 923

Wed Feb 25 10:53:56 2009

Kris,

Who's the surgeon in Minneapolis? I'm in MN and looking for a good surgeon. I've already been to The Mayo clinic and the U of M and they were no help at all.

--
Wendy

========Original Message======== Subj: Re: ADHESIONS digest 923 Date: 2/22/2009 11:28:05 P.M. Central Standard Time From: _klmurray_61@msn.com_ (mailto:klmurray_61@msn.com) To: _adhesions@mail.obgyn.net_ (mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net) Sent on:

I live in New Mexico and have been to MN to Mayo and also the University of MN. No help at either of these places. It has been several years. Hey, by the way, I have a uncle named Ron Peterson that lives in Minneapolis. (Prior Lake) He isn't a Dr. though. Kelly

>----- Original Message ----- From: _Kristine Lovaas_ (mailto:krisl1204@yahoo.com) To: _Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS_ (mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net) Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:46 PM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 923

Was his name Dr. Ron Peterson? I live in MN, had him as an OB/GYN. He did surgery on me 5 years ago for a right side ovarian cyst. It ruptured before the surgery was scheduled, and we had to move the date up. i never had any pelvic pain until after that surgery, in spite of having an appendectomy in 1973, 2 C-sections in 1977 and 1978, and ectopic pregnancy in 1986 and a partial hysterectomy in 1991. i started having the awful pain and nausea that all of us go through about 2 1/2 years ago. I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago that took the doctor an hour and half to complete because of adhesions. i'd never even heard of the the condition prior to that. i'll make the long medical saga short. After so many tests to rule out everything else, i'm having surgery on Tuesday, March 3rd in Minneapolis to have adhesions removed. I've researched the surgeon and had conversations with several doctors who allspeak to his success. I'm really hoping for good results. I've read so much on this site and haven't responded before. Take care, everyone. i wish you all pain tolerant days! Kris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: