Re: If you've had a hernia (pelvic or abdominal), please reply.

Sun Feb 22 09:24:31 2009

Katie, my pleasure!! I hope that this is the case for you and you will get relief. I will pray for you. Please keep me updated on how you are doing!!

God Bless You!

--
Jenny

At Sat, 21 Feb 2009, Katie wrote: > >Jenny, God bless you for the reply! It gives me hope that IF this turns >out to be a hernia, maybe it can be fixed. > >-- >Katie > >At Sat, 21 Feb 2009, Jenny wrote: >> >>Hi Katie, >>Yes, I have had a few hernia's. After 9 surgies for >>endo/hysto/adhesions. ect. Recently was in major pain (as usual) Did >>have bladder problems, lots of infections and 'not able to hold it...' >>if you know what I mean! :) Lots of pain in my left lower pelvic area, >>but the hernias were up closer to my belly button along my incision >>line. Finally had surgery in Oct for it, Dr. put a 4x6 mesh in there - >>and now I am basically, pain free. (I say basically, because I still >>have occasional pain -- higher up near where the mesh was place-- but I >>think that I am still healing. And it is only when I have really really >>worked hard - lifting, ect. And finally Yes, it did show up on a CT, >>but it took a pain clinic Dr to see it and recommend I see a general >>surgeon. My GYN, didn't even mention it.!! ( I did share my story >>earlier - i think it's under the heading of Finally no more pain, or >>Finally pain free - back in November or December) Feel free to email me >>with any other questions. Oh, I couldn't see it on me - but I could >>feel it with my hands. >> >>Let me know if I can help with any thing else!! >> >>-- >>Jenny Kummer >> >>At Sat, 21 Feb 2009, Katie wrote: >>> >>>If you've had a hernia, could you see it? What did you see? How did the >>>docs find it? What were your symptoms? Can they cause bladder problems? >>>And lastly, do they show up on a CT scan? >>> >>>Thanks in advance, >>>Katie >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: