Re: Let's talk about symptoms!

Sat Feb 21 15:28:10 2009

Or it could be your bladder going into a spasm, Ive had it for years! It will go away but it always comes back. I just found out that I have IC interstitial cystitis, You all might want to look it up and be tested for it. This is something Im dealing with along with the adhesions. I went into Kidney failure after my lysis @Florida Hospital a nurse practitioner found it and the test is not painfull. Look it up.   Wishing you all painfree days and nights! Tammie

--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Let's talk about symptoms! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 10:36 PM

OMG, that is so weird! I have had this mass for just over 3 weeks and hubby has twice said that it looks like a hernia to him.

What the heck do I do??? I am having a CT scan next Tuesday. Will a CT show it? Should I request an ultrasound???

It made my last period two weeks ago the worst period I have ever had. I felt like I was bloated already but because of this "thing", this mass, it was 100 times worse!

--
Katie

At Fri, 20 Feb 2009, BBLDEB@aol.com wrote: > >Katie, > Just to let you know, when I read your post,

i realized that it sounds >like you have a hernia.

The mass in your abdomen could very well be your intestines coming through the abdominal wall.

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: