Re: Let's talk about symptoms!

Sat Feb 21 12:33:52 2009

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

Sending love is the best I can do for you, Alta.

Here is some more: Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

Spread it around!

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Alta Costew Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:16 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Let's talk about symptoms!

Hi,

I thought I had a hernia because of the same symptoms, just like yours. When my surgery was done they were going to fix it but it turned out not to be a hernia, it was a mass. I have learned dealing with this that nothing is what it seems.

Alta

_____

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 9:36:14 PM Subject: Re: Let's talk about symptoms!

OMG, that is so weird! I have had this mass for just over 3 weeks and hubby has twice said that it looks like a hernia to him.

What the heck do I do??? I am having a CT scan next Tuesday. Will a CT show it? Should I request an ultrasound???

It made my last period two weeks ago the worst period I have ever had. I felt like I was bloated already but because of this "thing", this mass, it was 100 times worse!

--
Katie

At Fri, 20 Feb 2009, BBLDEB@aol.com wrote: > >Katie, > Just to let you know, when I read your post,

i realized that it sounds >like you have a hernia.

The mass in your abdomen could very well be your intestines coming through the abdominal wall.

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: