Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with Pelvic / abdominal adhesions.

Tue Feb 17 23:03:22 2009

Linda,

sorry it took me so long to write you back. I had over 500 emails from this forum. I have been very busy with my family. Anyways, I am Melanie Bates, Homeschoolmom, from Gadsden, Al on the adhesion quilt.

Dr. Semertzides did use fibrin glue. I was the 130th person to have it done. My story tells all about it. I haven't suffered as long as you, but I do know how they make you want to give up. I was terribly depressed before I saw Dr. Semertzides. The Lord got me through and allowed me to find Dr. Semertizes. I also have three children who need me too. You are not alone and I will be praying for you. I pray that you will be able to see Dr. Semertzides and get the help you need.

Blessings, Melanie --- On Thu, 2/12/09, Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net> wrote: From: Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net> Subject: Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with Pelvic / abdominal adhesions. To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 4:29 PM

Melanie,  Thanks for the info.  Where can I read your story?  Did he use any kind of adhesion barrier?  I've been suffering since 1993 with the massive adhesions.  My life is miserable and I don't even look forward to anything.  I feel like giving up but I know I must keep going for my children's sake.  Take care and God Bless. Linda

> ----- Original Message -----
From: melanie kelley To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:59 AM Subject: Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with Pelvic / abdominal adhesions.

Hey Linda,

I went to Dr. Semertzides and had surgery December 10, 2008. So far all is well. It's still too soon to know whether it took or not.  My husband and I really liked him and his whole staff. He had videos of surgeries, pictures, and he took time to explain everything. Infact, he encouraged questions and his bedside manner before and after sugery was excellent. I have had several sugeries before this (partial hysterectomy, gall bladder, complete hysterectomy, adhesions to my colon and several other adhesions) .  Dr. Semertzides was the only one of my surgeons that has given me hope and didn't put me through every test like the others did. I hope that answered your questions. Take care, Melanie

--- On Mon, 2/9/09, Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net> wrote:

--
          Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net>
Subject: Fw: Our Practice :
          Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with Pelvic /
          abdominal adhesions.
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS"
          <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Date: Monday, February 9, 2009,
          9:23 AM

Has anyone gone to Dr. Semertzides, Cincinnati, Ohio?  If so, I'd like to hear of your experience(s).  He sounds like a very experienced doctor with a good record with helping people with adhesions.  Thanks.   Linda

http://www.aboutadhesions.com/contact-us.html

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.19/1940 - Release Date: 02/08/09 17:57:00

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.234 / Virus Database: 270.10.20/1944 - Release Date: 02/10/09 17:44:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: