Re: Dr disappointing me **Correction made'

Tue Feb 17 19:34:11 2009

Good evening Stacy:

You are quite welcome. I only wish I could give us all more encouragement by finding a cure for this. Not only do I live with it as well, but it breaks my heart to know that so many go through this same pain, some less, some worse. I have thought of different ways to try to get the attention that it needs so that congress will pass a bill or so that legislature can do something to make sure that patients don't have to keep dealing with this. Not to sound feminist, but as you can tell, most men don't deal with all the surgeries that women do. That's why women deal with it more than men. I know men deal with it as well, but only a very few compared to women. The FDA is so strict on their guidelines, that we never know when things might be passed. It is a shame we can't make a vote to have it brought in. (Spray Gel) To this day, I still haven't heard anything bad about "Spray Gel". From all I have researched, it shows it to work very well with keeping the adhesions from returning. But with nothing, they regrow within 3 hours to 7 days. After surgery, even more will grow than from a previous surgery. Knowing this, the FDA should approve it so that the people that want to try it, can. Even if it is a trail basis. That's the only way they will be able to get their facts about the "Study". I, like so many others, are waiting for it to come to the USA. Some say it has been here under another name. Some don't. I guess it is just a matter of where you look and what you read. Anyway, Keep your faith and hope. One day we will have our say and we will get the attention medically that we have needed for so long. God bless us all and I pray we all sleep in peace tonight and many nights to come.

At Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Stacy wrote: >
>Thank you for your kind words Debbie. I am not a frequent poster here,
>but I read it everyday. Without knowing I am not alone in this, I don't
>know where I would be.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: