Re: For AnneMarie

Mon Feb 16 08:44:42 2009

Hi Katie I already knew I had adhesions twisting my bowel that had to be freed.  From what I was told after my surgery they did all they could be there was alot they could'nt do because of risk of damaging other organs.  I had multiple dence adhesion all through my pelvic cavity - years of endro, emerg c section and total hyst.  I did ask them to take my appendix if they came across it but was told it was 'stuck' to my bladder and the risk of damaging my bladder was too big a risk to take. So - bowel adhesions have had a 'take down' which is THE most important thing so the threat of obstruction has lessoned - for the time being.  He is not sure if I will get much pain relief as he could not do as much as he wanted - time will tell.  At the moment I am concentrating on pain relief and trying to get back on my feet - slowly does it. Thanks for thinking of me AnnMarie --- On Sun, 15/2/09, Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> Subject: For AnneMarie To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Sunday, 15 February, 2009, 1:06 AM

AnneMarie,

What all did the surgeon find/repair? How bad were the adhesions? Can you please keep us updated?

Thinking of you,

--
Katie

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: