Re: Questionaire -

Thu Feb 5 15:46:19 2009

Actually that is what I was thinking about.  I am thinking of sending out the questionaire as a works/word document.  Then the info would be entered into a database.  I want to keep this blind only keeping track of, but not publishing, e-mail addresses. 

If anyone can think of odd or personal to you questions, please e-mail those to me. 

Alta

________________________________ From: Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net>=0ATo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@m=

________________________________ From: Donna Johansen <donnajail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 7:17:25 PM Subject: RE: Questionaire -

Alta, I was thinking today that having the information is great but what about entering the info into a database so we can use the information to expand knowledge of adhesions and those who suffer from them.   I would certainly be willing to help with this if you all agree, and I am sure there are others who could take on some of the input as well. It would be very interesting if we could obtain International data as well.  Here I go complicating the issue!   I look forward to hearing back from you all.   Donna J  

________________________________=0A=0AFrom:adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto: adhesions@adhesions.org ]= ng back from you all.   Donna J  

__________________________ On Behalf Of virginia brill Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:25 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Questionaire -   I am also intresteded please include me   Virginiabrill mbril >l@frontiernet.net
----- Original Message ----- From:Alta Costew To:Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent:Friday, January 30, 2009 2:41 PM Subject:Questionaire -   Hi,   thank you all so much for your interest.  I will start working on the questionaire this weekend.  I will send a draft out that people can reply to with additions.   Alta

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: