Re: Questionaire

Wed Feb 4 12:00:12 2009

Not a problem we all understand and our hearts and prayers go out to you both! This disease is so tough on us. The emotion that go up and down are unbelievable. I have always been a happy go lucky person and very patient with others. Some days that isn't so easy. This disease causes us to loose a lot of friends who just never seem to understand.

I was wondering if anyone has adhesions from other surgeries other than abdominal. I had a lypoma removed about 4 years ago just below the right shoulder blade. I now am suffering from numbeness and tingling in my arm and thumb. I get severe tightening around my upper arm. It feels like someone is taking my blood pressure to tight. Very, very painful. Of course there doesn't seem to be any explanation from the doctors yet. This is the same feeling I get in my left leg and toes. I know my leg is from adhesions and surgeries but my arm. Is anyones spine involved in the neck? Thanks

In a message dated 2/3/2009 11:37:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, donnajohansen@telus.net writes:

Please tell her to think about herself now; it’s her time to do that. Give her my prayers for a complete recovery soon. Donna J

____________________________________ =20 ____________________________________ From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Alta Costew Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 4:53 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Questionaire

My wife wanted me to post this to all of you. She is sorry about not sending out the questionaire but she has had a set back after her recent surgery and has not completed it. Either I will help her with it or she will get it out. She is so sorry about this.

Rob for Alta

stocks and so much more. (http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000022)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: