Re: Questionaire

Fri Jan 30 12:53:00 2009

I would be interested in this also. Terrie teatime47@aol.com

-----Original Message----- From: Jan DeKrey <janmdekr@bektel.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 1:41 am Subject: Re: Questionaire

I would also be interested in participating in this project.

?

--
Jan DeKrey

janmdekr@bektel.com

?

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Hilda LeBlanc Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:22 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Questionaire

?

Hello Alta:? Yes, I certainly am interested in the questionaire.? Please include me in your list of participants.??I sent my request to Oprah tonight from Kadie's link.? This is absolutely awesome that something is actually happening regarding Oprah's show and ARD and the possibility of her addressing ARD.?Thank you soooo much for composing this questionaire - I look forward to receiving it.

?

Sincerely,

Hilda

email hildaleblanc@rogers.com

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> Subject: Questionaire To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Received: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 9:34 AM

?

?

Hi,

?

I thought about coming up with a questionaire to track peoples information.? Before I do, is anyone interested in participating?

?

Alta

?

?

?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: