Re: Questionaire

Fri Jan 30 10:26:09 2009

What kind of questionaire are you talking about?? Are you thinking something along the lines of a "Study" to see who suffers with what and what has and had not helped them or more of a "Personal Information" survery...Like contact info....ect. I would be more than happy to participate in something that is anonymous with information in regards to how we are effected by adhesions and what we have done that has and has not made a difference. I am just not comfy giving out to much "Personal" info over the internet.KWIM?? Just let me know!!! If you need any help let me know....I have done things like that before for something else. Ashley  

--- On Fri, 1/30/09, Jeanette Chamberlain <jechamberlain@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Jeanette Chamberlain <jechamberlain@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Questionaire To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 12:02 PM

#yiv75494387 .hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #yiv75494387 { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

I am also intereseted in participating in the questionaire. Thank you for putting one together.   Jeanette

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:41:26 -0600 From: janmdekr@bektel.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Questionaire

#yiv75494387 .ExternalClass .EC_shape {}

#yiv75494387 .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoNormal, #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoNormal, #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoNormal {margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass a:link, #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass a:visited, #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle17 {font-family:Arial;color:navy;} _filtered #yiv75494387 {} #yiv75494387 .ExternalClass div.EC_Section1 {}

I would also be interested in participating in this project.   Jan DeKrey janmdekr@bektel.com  

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Hilda LeBlanc Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:22 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Questionaire  

Hello Alta:  Yes, I certainly am interested in the questionaire.  Please include me in your list of participants.  I sent my request to Oprah tonight from Kadie's link.  This is absolutely awesome that something is actually happening regarding Oprah's show and ARD and the possibility of her addressing ARD. Thank you soooo much for composing this questionaire - I look forward to receiving it.

Sincerely,

Hilda

email hildaleblanc@rogers.com

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> Subject: Questionaire To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Received: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 9:34 AM

Hi,

I thought about coming up with a questionaire to track peoples information.  Before I do, is anyone interested in participating?

Alta

Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: