Re: waiting to live again

Mon Jan 26 22:06:22 2009

Waiting to live again...You can't wait. Make changes to the way you do things to accomplish all you can.

No surgeries unless it is an emergency. Adhesions return without a barrier within 24 to 72 hours.

I had the two surgeries in Germany with the SprayGel. If I would have had the other ovary out I would still be pain free today. Another sufferer in the area had the surgery in Germany also. Because of an emergencey situation she had to have surgery and our doctor just told me today that there were ALOT less adhesions in her after the use of the SprayGel. They are definately on to something with the SprayGel...Maybe it isn't a once and done for everyone, maybe it takes a couple of tries. Maybe it is the doctor and technique used. Maybe they all need to put their heads together and come up with what works best and combine it all. Until someone figures out why some people are affected and some aren't and how to prevent the body from doing what it does naturally the best thing to do is figure out how to live within our bodies limitations.

________________________________ From: Kelly Murray <klmurray_61@msn.com>

--
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 11:43:18 PM
Subject: Re: waiting to live again

I had surgery with Redan a few years ago when he was in Pa. I got them back then went to Germany a few years later and got them again and now go to pain mgmnt. Redan may be doing something different now. There were quite a few people that went to him for surgery but they don't post anymore. I know some have them back but others I haven't heard from. Did I read that he said it may take two surgeries? Now the one doc in Germany says it may take more then one with the Spray Gel. I don't know, some days I am ready to do it one more time but what if they come back worse?? Now I am having a vein taken out of my leg this Fri. Could this be from surgeries and adhesions?? I don't know.

>----- Original Message ----- From: Katie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 6:47 AM Subject: Re: waiting to live again I take it then, you had a bad experience?

How many people posting here have actually had surgery with Dr. Redan? How many are success stories?

When I met with him late last year, one of the first things I asked him was, "how many of your patients (AFTER adhesion removal), have to return to you for follow-up and how many never return?" He told me that he's only had 2 patients come back with problems after he'd removed their adhesions.

I have no idea what to think anymore.

Katie

At Mon, 26 Jan 2009, D. Tigoudar wrote: > >Just make sure after your released from the celebration hospital and you should start to have bladder spasms and end up going through kidney failure within 48 hours that you get a promise in writing from Dr.Redan that he will take the time to out of his hectic day to get on the phone with the doctor in your town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > >Tammie Crongeyer >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: