Re: ADHESIONS digest 832

Fri Jan 23 15:20:05 2009

Dear Linda I hope you doing fine. Please keep writing; what about Oprah and Dr. Phil? Your writing skills are excellent and the way you explain yourself also help this lonely cause. We need the media intervention and probably we can find an actor or actress (some of them) that sponsor the cause. I guess that will be a good idea , these people can spread the word. Have you been in bombobeach.com if you haven't try it, there are lot of people flying to Germany to get the procedure done with spraygel. thanks again, wait , wait, Are you the Linda that I read had surgery ?-well even if not you , for the Linda who had the surgery- i hope you feel excellent and without pain. God Bless you, dinilka@yahoo.com

________________________________ From: Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net>

--
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 4:20:18 PM
Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 832

Dear Alie,

I wrote to "The Doctors" show to ask them to do a program on adhesions. If German doctors are using Spraygel to keep adhesions from reforming and the pain returning, FDA needs to approve its use ASAP in the United States. I read Pam Markford's story on adhesions.org and for the first time in years, I felt there may be hope for me. I haven't read your story but would like to. Thanks so much for all you are doing for those who are suffering with pain from adhesions.

Linda Halford Jacksonville, FL

>----- Original Message ----- From: Alie Sirochman To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 12:45 PM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 832 Hey everyone it's me ALIE, let me say THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT REACHED OUT TO ME , I can't tell you what it means to me... I'm going to OPRAH I'm not kidding, how come NO ONE IN TELEVISION has address this wide spread issue? Today on OPRAH funny I really never watch it but I can't work right now till my surgery " btw try explaining that issue to H R services" but today on OPRAH they talked about HORMONE REPLACEMENT so if they can dedicate a hour to that why not our problem? so I need every ones help again, I'm going to write OPRAH THE DOCTORS AND YES DR. PHIL and I'm asking we ALL WRITE TO THEM write them tell them your story your name make them hear us make this the new medical miricle. Lets do this, help me get through to them, maybe if every one that has this draws the attention it deserves to it maybe with that and GODS help we can fight and win, instead of suffering. please keep writing me your story, i'm using them to help me fight for my cxhildren in court. lets get writing......

Alie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: