Re: ADHESIONS digest 831

Thu Jan 22 17:45:56 2009

Hello out there, my name is alie, I want to say if it wasn't for this site I would probably except my life was doomed for ever and want to die. I'm 37 and have had several surgeries that have left me in severe pain that I'm about to loose my job, my kids and my mind . I finally went to a new gyn yesterday and I was at the end of my rope, I have run out of options and I am in such pain I cant function and I was beginning to think I want to put a gun to my head. I have had two c-section an oblation my appendix removed a hysterectomy and cuff reconstruction and some adhesions removed. As I sat in the Dr. office with tears streaming down my face explaining my pain and I know not many doctors want to go in and remove adhesions because it can just come back, but that I can't work and because of this pain and how hard n it is to do the things I used to do and with even pain meds I have severe pain, that now my ex-husband is trying to get full custody of my girls and accusing me of being crazy and a drug addict. YES so on top of dealing with the pain and depression I an dealing with proving to a court that I have adhesions and trying to get them removed and that I'm not a drug addict and my pain is real and that I have had counseling even MMPI test to prove I'm not crazy " which I'm not" I think that the doctor finally got that if he didn't help me that I will end my own life ... He agreed to do surgery which made me very happy. Heres the problem, he gave me 30 percocet and said he will be on vacation till the first week of Feb, then he will do the surgery so I called back today and said "when is the surgery and since he is going to be gone can he leave me another script for meds since I cant handle that pain and he will be gone"? Well the nurse told me tonight that "no" he cant prescribe any more meds till he does the surgery so right away my anxiety went up just thinking I'm going to have to suffer when the pills run out and I get surgery. Talk about u nfair and no understanding at all. so on top of that now I have to prove my medical problem to a judge and my own lawyer because I get the feeling she doesn't even believe me... I am asking if any of you that read this and live in AZ and have suffered the way I have and have children, to please reach out to me and write letters about what you are or went through with adhesions. I cant loose my children due to this I love them more than anything in the world and I'm trying to get people to understand how bad adhesions are and what it can do to ones life. My court date is Feb, 9th 2009. If you write me a letter please send it to alie106@msn.com I need theses letters from you my friends please help me not loose my kids because of adhesions, its not fair and I will really loose my will to live. thank you, I pray for all of you and please write a letter even if you don't live in AZ I need these to prove to the court what I'm going through and I'm not alone and I'm not making it up. Thank you Alie> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:17:16 -0600> From: adhesions@adhesions.org> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: ADHESIONS digest 831> > ADHESIONS Digest 831> > Topics covered in this issue include:> > 1) Re: An Update of Linda Halford's Surgery Today> by lindahalford@comcast.net (Linda Halford)> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------> > Date: Wed=2C 21 Jan 2009 19:24:48 -0600 (CST)> From: lindahalford@comcas= > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------->t.net (Linda Halford)> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Re: An Update=
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------> of Linda Halford's Surgery Today> Message-ID: <200901220124.n0M1OmI06104@m
>ail.obgyn.net>> > >> >>----- Original Message -----> >From: "Pam Markford" <PJtweetyRn@aol.com>> >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS"> ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>> >Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 11:12 PM> >Subject: An Update of Linda Halford's Surgery Today> >> >> Hello Everyone,> >> I just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know about Linda> >> Halford's surgery. Dr. Redan said "All went fine with Linda. Her> >> surgery was quite extensive as she had a tremendous amount of> >> adhesions.It was quite obvious why she had a great deal of pain and> >> reaction from her "adhesion prevention barrier." Linda, we are all> >> praying for you and will continue to pray for the strength that you will> >> need to recover and get back to feeling like "The Old Linda", without> >> pain!! Let us know if any of us can help in anyway. We will also pray> >> for your comfort while in Scranton. God Bless and rest well!!> >>> >> --> >> In Loving Friendship,> >> Pam Markford> >>> > Dr. Redan performed a second laparascopic lysis of adhesions on August> 12, 2004. He removed massive adhesions and also removed my navel. I> continue to suffer from excruciating abdominal pain and have taken> every pain medication known. I had a morphine pump inserted into my> abdomen and different medications were tried. I went to the highest> dosage of morphine and became immune to everything. In 2007, I had> the pump removed. I have tried alternative methods of pain management> such as, physical therapy, acupuncture and herbs. My entire abdomen> feels like one big charley horse a
my breasts. I am so very> unhappy and have no quality life. Please, please, please let me know> where I may get help. I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you> so very much.> > Sincerely,> Linda Ha.adhesions.org/forums/> > ------------------------------> > End of ADHESIONS Digest 831> ***************************= .adhesions.org/forums/> > ------------------------------> > End of ADHESION .adhesions.org/forums/> > ------------------------------> > End of ADHESION

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: