Re: Congenital Adhesions

Fri Sep 12 20:58:40 2008

Sorry it took me so long to respond...

I live on the Outer Banks of NC.

--
Amy

At Wed, 03 Sep 2008, krdfld@aol.com wrote: > >AMY, >Where do you live? >Kathi > >-----Original Message----- >From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >Sent: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:53 pm >Subject: FW: Congenital Adhesions >From: ShakinThingzUp@aol.com (Amy) >Subject: Re: Congenital Adhesions > >Thanks for responding Kathi. > >I've never suffered any trauma (like being punched or in a car >accident). The only problem with PID is that when they discovered my >adhesions in 2002, I did NOT have endemetriosis or adhesions in my >pelvic region - only in my abdomen. So, I wouldn't think that was my >cause either. I'm really at a loss... > >My biggest problem though, is not being able to find a doctor who >specializes in adhesions. I've been pouring over the internet in the >last week trying to find one in my area, without any success. I just >don't know where to look next. > >God Bless! >Amy > >At Tue, 05 Aug 2008, krdfld@aol.com wrote: >> >>I have heard that pelvic inflammatory disease can cause adhesion, and >trauma to the abdomen, like being punched or car accident any significant >force to the abdomen. I hope this helps. >>Kathi >> >>-----Original Message----- >>From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> >>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >>Sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:33 pm >>Subject: Congenital Adhesions >>From: ShakinThingzUp@aol.com (Amy) >>Subject: Congenital Adhesions >> >>In 2002 I had a lapriscopy to determine the source of my abdominal & >>pelvic pain (and because I had ceased to have bowel movements and my >>urine was quickly disappearing as well). I couldn't eat because it >>literally felt like a chain was being pulled through my intestines. >> >>I had not had ANY abdominal surgeries prior to that date. They found >>that my abdomen was covered with adhesions (Spider-web like) - adhered >>to the abdominal wall, my kidney and my bowel. My bowels and kidney >>were twisted (strangulated). The OB/GYN didn't even know what he was >>looking at and had to call a Urologist in to tell him what it was and >>what to do. They were cut. I was sent home after my day-surgery >>procedure and told to come for a follow up 10 days later. They told me >>nothing else except "The doctor believes he's fixed it."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: