Effects of abdominal scarring/adhesions on pregnancy.

Sat Aug 30 21:48:46 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HOLLY Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:19 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Effects of abdominal scarring/adhesions on pregnancy.

My one son is 20.. I had pain and had to be careful.but he is fine..oh and a c section ________________________________________ From: krdfld@aol.com ________________________________________ Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:35 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Re: Effects of abdominal scarring/adhesions on pregnancy.

Kat, I had pre-term larbor from 5mos. on, from my adhesions and my uterus started to tear so I was on bed rest the rest of the pregnancy. I delivered at 32 weeks a baby girl who had some complications but you wouldn't know it today she's a beautiful, healthy, happy 18 year old. Good Luck. Kathi

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mailobgyn.net> Sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:28 pm Subject: Effects of abdominal scarring/adhesions on pregnancy. Sender: emilyapyle@yahoo.com (Emily) Subject: Re: Effects of abdominal scarring/adhesions on pregnancy.

I would also like to know the answer to this. I had a laproscopic surgery following a car accident, and then two years later developed bowel blockage as the result of abdominal adhesion, and had a second emergency surgery. That was one year ago. I am thinking of trying to become pregnant in the next year or two, and wonder how my scarring will effect my pregnancy, and vice versa.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: