massive back pain

Fri Jul 11 20:07:05 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:14 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: massive back pain

Vicki, I've had back pain and even numbness in my left foot and Dr's. claim the adhesions can't cause that. But they also have not been able to explain why it disappears after I've had surgery to remove the adhesions. This has happened on four occasions so I believe adhesions can. Of course it's just my opinion. Wendy

Original Message Subj: massive back pain Date: 7/3/2008 4:31:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time From:tracy.joslin@adhesions.org To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Sent on: From: michellestribe@yahoo.co.uk (Michelle Rogers) Subject: Re: massive back pain

At Mon, 26 May 2008, vicki wrote: >
>had uterus removed 2 yrs ago due to pain from adhesions 12/05 fine for 2
>yrs then pain came back in hosp 2 weeks finally went in to explore
>massive adhesions they took ovaries and my appendix was so stretched out
>that was 12/07 within 2 mos pain is back still in front but my back is
>really hurting and down my legs can adhesions cause this much pain in
>back ?all started from birth of 3rd daughter 10/2000 trying to get appt
>with dr redman

Hi, I too have adhesions which occured after long history of pelvic inflamotory disease and 2 c.sections. Pain is currently manageable although I feel like no one understands it or me! I'm 36 and Doctors have said they will not perform any more surgery- I'm worried that my bowl may explode, is this possible?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: