end of message string: Fentanyl patches & Actiq

Fri Jul 11 20:03:49 2008

The last message on this topic has been posted as somewhere along the line someone did not like what somebody else said. This board is not here for our readers and members use to put anyone down for their beliefs when it comes to treatment for their own personal health as it relates to adhesions and adhesion disorders. Also, please everyone, do not take emails as personal attacks. Many individuals respond to emails and provide information as if they are speaking to others in addition to you. Of course, for the very few who may choose to intentionally attack someone, we do not condone that type of behaviour. But there are times when this is a fine line as what upsets one person, may not upset the next. For anyone upset by comments, please accept apologies, know that it is not normal behaviour on our Board and move to the next topic.

At one point I think apologies or something similar were made and the discussion should have ended.

Everyone one of us on this board is dealing with adhesions and adhesions related disorders and no two of us deal with the issues (myself included) the same way! My treatment methods may not be understood or considered incorrect by others, but you know what --- it works for me! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their choice of care.

If you posted messages on this topic during the week --- your posts are not going to be sent through. I've summed them all up here.

My job is to help you get the information you need to deal with adhesions, learn from others and maybe find comfort in knowing you are not the only person out there; it becomes difficult when these types of instances occur. It does take away the focus of why we are all here.

We look forward to the sharing of your information so that others can have information that may be helpful in their own situation. Just remember, we all deal with this differently.

Thank you.

Tracy

IAS Admin

PS. Replies to this message will not be posted as we are ending this topic string. If you have a reply - please send it to me directly; not posted to the forum.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: