I am healthy...

Mon Mar 24 18:42:42 2008

Hi, I wanted to respond to a couple of postings...I have been pain free for just over 2 years! My surgery was with Dr. Redan and Dr. McCarus, then with Dr. Redan and Dr. Soto....a 2 step process! But...I feel great and I really think I'm done with adhesions. I don't know, maybe they could form again, but at this point I don't feel any pulling or abdominal pain at all. I did have a cystoscopy done during my surgery (Dr. Redan leaves no stone unturned! He will check everything!!! When you're done, you will know he didn't miss anything) He removed my appendix, too...it was inflamed on top of everything else! Anyway, I didn't really notice a difference from the cystoscopy but I was in the hospital and drugged up...my husband routinely gets them done (he had bladder cancer at 35!...no recurrence so far) and he said it just hurts the first couple of times you urinate. I am thankful for everyone on this board...all the advice is great and I keep reading to check on all of you guys and see if anyone has any questions about CAPPS...I just don't want anyone to give up! Thanks for your time.... Sarah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: