Treatment

Tue Mar 18 18:21:44 2008

I am 23 years old and suffer from severe adhesion pain due to pelvic surgeries I have had in the past. My last doctor and nurse practitioner did not take this as serious as I did, because they were not in pain, so I decided to go to a new doctor. This is so far the best choice I have ever made. I went in completely stressed out, hopeless and in pain. He told me my traditional choices that any doctor would do surgery, hysterectomy ect.. But then began asking me every question under the sun from my daily activities, to what I eat, how I sleep and about what I do for myself. He began to talk about alternative medicines such as acupuncture and herbs, physical therapy, and about possible food allergies and immune issues I may have. He gave me referrals and business cards so that I can get on the ball to getting healthy he also ordered that i take at least 2 yoga or tia chi classes a week because stress can bring on severe adhesive pain. He spent at least an hour with me at this appointment and it was a dream come true. I wanted to share these ideas with other people to. When I called about the acupuncture/chinese medicine the lady said with a few sessions and herbs I should see a big difference in my pain and stress.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: